Re: globus-net-manager FTBFS during python 3.10 transition

Hi!

Now the openssl3 transition is underway, and many more of the globus
packages fail in the same way.

My original idea that it was failing due to doxygen using an input
filter, seems to be incorrect. Only 4 of the globus packages uses an
input filter, an many more of them are failing than those ones.

I did not try all the failed builds on mitchy.debian.net (the m68k
porterbox), but I did try 3 of them and the builds succeeded there.

I have noticed that in addition to m68k and sh4, the builds also fail
in the same way on the hppa host known as pasta, but when given back
and run on a different hppa host they succeed.

E.g.
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=globus-common&arch=hppa
One failure on pasta - give back succeded on pacific

https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=globus-gass-transfer&arch=hppa
Two failures on pasta - third attempt on physik succeeded

Is this related?

The logs look OK, the configure scripts find /usr/bin/doxygen, and
there in a call to /usr/bin/doxygen in the log. There are no errors
reported in the log from the doxygen call, but the files that the call
is supposed ro produce are not there later during the install phase.

rm -rf doc
/usr/bin/doxygen
touch doc-stamp

	Mattias