RE: Update Debian Ports installation images 2021-04-14

Hi Adrian,

First, thank you for the great work you do with the NetInst images for m68k, I really appreciate the effort of keeping Linux alive on this architecture.

I should have on my hands shortly a 060 accelerator for my Amiga 1200 that would allow me to test the image on real hardware. Meanwhile I tested it on WinUAE and it looks like most of the installation is working correctly. However I am hitting some difficulties with the disk partitioning.

Before running the kernel and debian-installer I set up my harddrive with HDToolbox as told in [1]. It looks like the kernel can identify correctly my partition scheme as seen in [2] and... although the partitioner tool in the installer recognizes the harddisk at /dev/hda, it is not able to identify any existing partitions, as seen in [3].

A test I was able to complete successfully is to open an installer console (ALT+F2) and format my partition /dev/hda3 with mkfs.ext2. I can also mount it on the console. However, regardless of that, the installer partitioner won't detect it. Is there something that I am missing?

Some additional information:
	* Harddisk size: 32 GB
		- /dev/hda1 AFFS    - 518 MB
		- /dev/hda2 AFFS    - 12 GB
		- /dev/hda3 LNX\0  - 8 GB
		- /dev/hda4 SWP\0 - 512 MB
		- /dev/hda5 NBR\0  - 8 GB
		- /dev/hda6 NBS\0  - 512 MB
	* Emulated Amiga: 1200
	* ROM: 3.2 (the new one from Hyperion)
	* CPU: 60860
	* Chip RAM: 2 MB
	* Fast RAM: 128 MB
	* Harddisk interface: built-in A1200 IDE
	* Installation media: CD-ROM (built-in A1200 IDE)
	* Network hardware: Commodore A2065
	* Graphics: AGA

[1] https://www.debian.org/releases/slink/m68k/amiga/install.txt
[2] https://i.postimg.cc/d1kJZs9b/amiga-linux-0.png