IIfx kernel panic

Hello,

I've been trying to get my IIfx booting with 68k Linux. I'm using a ramdisk (initrd-serconsole from the mac.linux-m68k FTP), kernel file (vmlinux-4.14.221-mac-backport+), and Penguin 19.  I'm getting a kernel panic when it tries to mount a file system on the ramdisk.  I'm going to guess I don't have the right initrd file to run with this kernel.  Can anyone point me to the correct initrd?  Or, since I have an A/UX partition and swap prepared for this install, can I do this without an initrd?

Thanks,
Casey