VCS for vmelilo/tftplilo ?

Hello,

I recently acquired an MVME177 and I've been trying to get Debian running
on it. Along the way, I ended up making some fixes to tftplilo. Mostly
this was just dealing with it's use of macros that are no longer part of
the user-visible portion of the kernel headers, but there was also a bug
in its handling of ramdisk images.

Anyway, I was thinking of setting up a public git repo with these changes
and it would be nice to have the full source history. Does anyone know if
there was ever a public repository for tftplilo and/or vmelilo or are the
tarballs in the Debian archive all there is?