Registers used for exception handling on Linux/m68k?

Hello!

I'm looking for an information regarding exception handling on Linux/m68k, in particular
I need to know what registers are used by the ABI in order to implement the functions
"getExceptionPointerRegister" and "getExceptionSelectorRegister" in the M680x0 backend
in LLVM [1], [2].

I looked into the GCC source code to find the corresponding parts but I could only find
the macros prefixed with "EH_" [4] which I didn't fully understand.

Can any of the experienced GCC/m68k folks tell me which registers in [5] I need to use?

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz