Re: fakeroot: testsuite fails on mipsel

On 10/9/20 11:04 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> This last upload somehow broke fakeroot on m68k [1]. I'm not sure what's
> happening but the build just hangs.

Ah, I skipped a line, there is actually an error message:

> libfakeroot, when sending message: Invalid argument

I assume that using INT_SEND_GET_STAT instead of SEND_GET_STAT may have broken
it. I don't know what the difference between both is but m68k is a bit
peculiar in its ABI so such changes may not work.

> I also can't seem to find Aurelien's patch in the source package after
> downloading the source. It's also not present in the Git source [2],
> am I missing soemthing?

Okay, I realized the change was merged in the upstream code. It's a bit
confusing as the package seems to be something between a native Debian
and a non-native package.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz