Re: Infinite loop when installing Debian 10

But, how I can get the log ?
Any option from installation menu redirect to apt conf.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020, 04:50 John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
Hello!

On 4/15/20 8:20 PM, Alexandre Bencz wrote:
> I did the installation of Debian 10, after installing the system the screen for
> configuring APT appears, I select the option "no" (the Enter key no longer works
> at that point and I have to use the numpad 5 key), the system returns to the installer
> home screen, where I select the option to configure APT ... if I use any other option
> in the menu, it returns to the APT configuration and gets stuck in this loop

I'm unable to help you unless you are sharing more details on your hardware or
emulator you are using and which image you are trying to install how.

Also, attaching a log file is always helpful.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - glaubitz@debian.org