Re: libffi 3.3 release candidate 1

On 10/25/19 8:32 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> On Okt 25 2019, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>> It's qemu-user that we are using here, not qemu-system. qemu-user is more finicky
>> when it comes to running testsuites.
>
> There is nothing finicky about this testsuite.  It's pure user-space.

Yes, but qemu-user has known bugs which is why I disable testsuites for the time being
and I have elaborated why Aranym or real hardware are not an option at the moment either

I'm always open if someone offers a better solution to our current setup though
but currently that's just how things are. If someone needs tests on real hardware,
I can perform these tomorrow, both on sh4 and m68k.

PS: I think that converting the m68k backend in GCC from CC0 to MODE is a more
    pressing problem at the moment.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz