Re: Aranym installation, was Re: Centris 650 Debian 10 SID Installation

On Thu, 20 Jun 2019, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> >> Again, use a serial console. That's much easier.
> >>

> > Again, this was Aranym.
>
> Well, this thread is growing too fast. You need to give me a chance to
> answer.

It's OK, I'm not paying for support.

Seriously though, I don't expect you or anyone else to treat the mailing
list as a kind of bug tracking system.

I started this thread so that any and all interested parties could share
anecdotes, solutions and workarounds.