💢China, Stop Genocide, Falun Gong practitioners murdered for their organs in. ❥debian-68k@lists.debian.orgx

➾debian-68k@lists.debian.orgr

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Sorry for disturbing you, but we really require your help. We have put up a plea on our website "nowinfonews.info". It’s against the forcible extraction of organs from harmless practitioners of Falun Gong in China. Please sign this petition. We need your voice to stop these crimes against humanity.

Feeding your family by selling a kidney?

Unsubscribe email

We have read and heard about poor people in small towns and country sides who, in order to clear family debts, are exploited by unscrupulous agents.

In one of the readers' correspondence columns in the International Herald Tribune, a man in Chennai offered to sell his kidney in order to feed his family. That man was forced by the needs of life. He was without a job, and his wife and three children were hungry.

This case touched the hearts of a lot of people such that, in the end, he did not need to sell his kidney, because a wealthy individual helped him by giving him some money and an employment.

In other instances, a kidney "sale" may take place for mutual benefit. The effort to save someone with kidney failure becomes the central activity, not the process of selling the organ. The circumstances in these two cases conjure a powerful sense of kindness and support.This is completely different from the phenomenon to which Falun Gong practitioners in China are subjected. A cruel form of killing people for their organs is taking place on a huge scale in China, a circumstance far from humanity.

Before the Chinese government illegalized the peaceful meditation practice on July 20, 1999, at least 70 million people were practicing Falun Gong around the country. Falun Dafa practitioners who follow the principles of truthfulness, kindness and tolerance, became a soft target for former leader Jiang Zemin, who could not accept the growing popularity of the practice. Since Jiang banned Falun Dafa over 16 years ago, followers have been systematically imprisoned tortured, and murdered for their organs. There is substantial proof indicating that Chinese transplantation centers, as well as the police departments, military, and judicial systems, are making huge monetary profits at the expense of the lives of healthy, innocent people, namely Falun Gong followers and other prisoners of conscience.