Upcoming changes to the m68k backend in GCC

Hi!

Thanks to the financial support of the Amiga and 68k community, a GCC developer
has picked up the work to convert the m68k backend in GCC from cc0 to MODE_CC:

> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2019-11/msg01028.html [0/4]
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2019-11/msg01029.html [1/4]
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2019-11/msg01030.html [2/4]
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2019-11/msg01031.html [3/4]
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2019-11/msg01032.html [4/4]

and

> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2019-11/msg01077.html

I have built a patched version of the gcc-snapshot package and used that to build
the kernel which boots fine on my Amiga 4000/68060 as well as on qemu-m68k-system.

Upstream mentions that due to lack of Coldfire hardware, some code changes were
kept conservative. But since I know that there is still some ColdFire development
going on, anyone working on the ColdFire stuff might be interested looking into
these patches as well and report back any issues.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz