Re: libffi 3.3 release candidate 1

Hey John,

  I was using that one, but I haven't been able to connect to it
today, so I took it out for now.  I'll try again later.

  libffi doesn't see a ton of activity, so I predict a light load...
but this an experiment and we'll see how it goes!

AG

--
Anthony Green <green@redhat.com>
Senior Principal Solutions Architect, Financial Services