Re: Now collecting money for the modernization of gcc on m68k

Hi Alex!

Apologies for my late reply!

On 10/28/19 10:25 PM, Alex Perez wrote:
>>> https://www.bountysource.com/issues/80706251-m68k-convert-the-backend-to-mode_cc-so-it-can-be-kept-in-future-releases
>> Please consider donating to our cause if you're interested in keeping m68k support in gcc.
> At my request, the Amiga Community has stepped up and raised enough money from attendees at AmiWest, the only Amiga show on the west coast of the US, possibly in the entire US, to get this bounty up to USD $5,000. I hope that's sufficient to complete the work.

Thanks so much for doing this. I was really overwhelmed seeing this and I'm really amazed
how the Amiga community is always standing together to support their beloved computer.

We're now at over $5,305 and even the GCC upstream developers are signing now that they
are interested completing the work [1]. So, I think it's safe to assume that GCC on m68k
will be saved :).

Thanks again for your help and thumbs up to everyone attending Amiwest!

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz