Re: libffi 3.3 release candidate 1

On 10/25/19 4:41 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> On Okt 25 2019, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>
>> It makes little sense to run these tests on qemu.
>
> If qemu cannot run these tests it is broken.

It's qemu-user that we are using here, not qemu-system. qemu-user is more finicky
when it comes to running testsuites. I'm planning to switch to qemu-system in the
future, but qemu-system is currently memory-limited meaning we couldn't build
things like GHC.

And the Amiga Vampire boards don't support an MMU yet to run Linux. Once they'll
do that in the future, they might be a viable option.

Aranym is too slow to be able to catch up with the rest of Debian.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz