Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-04-10
I just uploaded updated installation images for the following
Debian Ports architectures:
I uploaded both CD images  as well as netboot images .
Please test those images and report back over the mailing list for
the corresponding architecture.
- No known issues
- No known issues
- The kernel might be unstable during install
(try passing "hardened_usercopy=off" at the boot prompt,
e.g. "install hardened_usercopy=off"
- The drivers for IDE hardware may have to be loaded manually, e.g.:
+ modprobe pata_gayle
+ modprobe pata_falcon
- There is no automatic installation of the bootloader yet,
users have to boot the kernel and initrd manually after
- The bootloader installation still defaults to Yaboot and
is being switched to GRUB for IBM POWER and PowerMacs,
please report any issues you find.
- There is no CD image, installation has to be performed
using the debian-installer images.
- Currently supported targets are Renesas SH-7785LCR and
SH-7751R, the latter should be identical to qemu-sh4.
- debian-installer for sh4 is completely untested, please
test with QEMU and report back.
- Installation over a serial console is currently broken
on sparc64 due to a bug in the rootskel package
(can also be considered a kernel bug), see: #926539.
Use any image before 2019-04-06 as workaround.
When reporting issues or bugs, please include the syslog
from your installation in the bug report/mail. The log
file can be access when switching to another console using
<Alt>+<Cursor> for normal installations or <Ctrl>+<a>+<n>
when installing over a serial console.
>  https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/2019-04-10/
>  https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/debian-installer/
.''`. John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' : Debian Developer - firstname.lastname@example.org
`. `' Freie Universitaet Berlin - email@example.com
`- GPG: 62FF 8A75 84E0 2956 9546 0006 7426 3B37 F5B5 F913