Re: Usage of real m68k hardware

Hi Andreas,

I second Wouter's suggestion to file bugs at severity levels impacting
release criteria only if the bug has been reproduced on actual hardware.

And I can also understand Adrian's frustration well - a long time ago, I
did host crest and kullervo and dealt with quite a few packages not
building from source on these (we didn't have qemu or even ARAnyM
buildds then).

Regarding ARAnyM: that would be a step between qemu and hardware in the
chain to reproduce faults.

And yes - I still run m68k hardware, though for the purpose of kernel
work these days.

Cheers,

	Michael