Re: Usage of real m68k hardware

Dear -devel,

[…]

May I gently and cordially ask for a toning down of the rhethoric
in this thread? :)

Whilst everyone would agree that the m68k port has its problems and is
certainly capable of imposing undue drain on developer time, I'm sure
most would also understand and perhaps even relate to Andreas'
frustrations.

However, that's no real excuse for such an opening salvo to a public
list and, whilst I do not condone them either, one should not be overly
surprised to receive defensive and generally unproductive replies to
such a posting.

In my experience, most arguments (not "mere" disagreements) have stemmed
from regrettable miscommunication but all of them have ever helped by an
argumentative or combative character, especially ones underlined with
threats.

In that light, are we missing anything here? Apart from a chance to
demonstrate how excellent we can be to each other, of course…

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb