Re: Amiga 1200 Network Card

Hi,

On 10/09/18 03:42, ALeX Kazik wrote:
Hi,

I did not write the patch, it's from http://www.g-mb.de/pcmcia_e.html
and is titled "patch for 100 MBit cards".

I only found patches for 2.4 and 2.6 there. A patch for 3.16 is mentioned as being prepared.

If you adapted the patch for 3.19-rc4, submitting in your own name should be perfectly OK. Otherwise, you might need to contact the original author, and give the download URL for the 3.19-rc4 patch in the patch description.

I can possibly create a new option "apne 100mbit" which can only be
enabled when no other 8390 driver is active but I can't do much more -
I'm really not that into it.

That might be enough for now. There are usually good suggestions for improvement raised in review.

And I think the reset patch inside it is required for all Amiga pcmcia
cards (if you want to use it after a reset, after a coldstart it does
work).

In that case, please submit that part as a separate patch first.

Cheers,