Re: m68k meetup 2018 - third attempt

Am 12.03.2018 um 11:00 schrieb Carsten Strotmann:
Hello Adrian,

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> writes:

Umh, I completely missed there was a doodle and apparently many others
did as well. You should have better send a separate mail instead of
posting the link to a reply-mail.

Yes, possibly so. I will note that for future meetups.

The dates were also in the original mail, the doodle was just an
'add-on'. >

Are there really just three participants?

I expected a bit more, too.

in the doodle, yes. But I expence once the webpage is up and some more
information is send around, that we get more attendees.

Thats what i think, too. And for the official advertising a fixed date is better than a doodle. That was only for us to check which options makes more sense.

Since September is still quite far, almost everyone should be able to adapt to that weekend.

regards,
Stefan