Re: Linux 4.11 FTBFS on m68k

Hi Adrian,

this may be compiler version specific - I recall these functions were
used from the kernel source with gcc 3.3.6 or thereabouts (I had to add
__divdi3 five years ago for some driver that needed it and it wasn't
then provided by gcc for some reason). WIth gcc version 4, the need for
this hack was gone.

What version of gcc does Debian use for building their kernel packages?
What did you use?

Cheers,

	Michael