Re: Testers with real m68k hardware needed

Le 10/05/2017 à 23:08, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> liburcu is currently missing support m68k. The maintainer of the Debian package
> has kindly written a patch which adds m68k support to the library [1]. However,
> he was told by upstream that the patch should be tested on real hardware.
>
> So, for anyone currently running Debian/m68k, your help is needed. I do have
> various m68k machines with Debian myself, but they are currently offline but
> I am planning on bringing them back online in some months.
>
> Thus, in the meantime it would be great if someone else with real hardware
> readily available could help.
>
> To test, do the following:
>
> # apt update
> # apt install git
> # apt build-dep liburcu
> # mkdir liburcu
> # cd liburcu
> # git clone https://github.com/mjeanson/userspace-rcu.git
> # cd userspace-rcu/
> # git checkout m68k
> # ./bootstrap
> # ./configure
> # make | liburcu-build.log
> # make check | tee  liburcu-check.log
>
> Then please post both liburcu-build.log and liburcu-check.log to the list.
>
> Thanks,
> Adrian
>
>> [1] https://github.com/mjeanson/userspace-rcu/commit/b4aa8c191528081d28b1538f0156b91f6cdd1f25
> After hours:

  CC       test_urcu_defer.o
/tmp/cczwtyzj.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/cczwtyzj.s:298: Error: syntax error -- statement `add.l
%d1,nr_writes@TLSLE+4(%a0)' ignored
/tmp/cczwtyzj.s:421: Error: syntax error -- statement `add.l
%d1,nr_writes@TLSLE+4(%a0)' ignored
make[2]: *** [test_urcu_defer.o] Error 1
Makefile:1059: recipe for target 'test_urcu_defer.o' failed
make[2]: Leaving directory '/liburcu/userspace-rcu/tests/benchmark'
Makefile:367: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/liburcu/userspace-rcu/tests'
Makefile:474: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Laurent