Kernel for Atari Falcon

Hi there,

not long ago, thanks to your help, i installed debian to an Mac LCIII.
Now i would like to set up my Falcon to run debian-m68k again.

Last year, on the Debian m68k meetup, we made debian working on my
Falcon pretty well. Sadly, some months later, the harddrive died.

Now i want to try it again. The base system disk image T. Glaser
provided last time is no longer to find.
If i remember correctly i got a 3.16 kernel for atari from Geert
Uytterhoeven back then.

I unpacked a chroot tarball from Paul Adrian Glaubitz to the third
primary partition of my harddrive. I did this from within FreeMiNT,
which uses ext2 by itself.

Now i'd need a kernel that is made for atari, since the generic m68k
kernel seem to be to large (ataboot.prg shows message "unable to
allocate memory for kernel").

Please point me to a place i can download it - or even better,
explain how to crosscompile it.

Thanks in advance,
Stefan "Beetle" Niestegge