Prelimenary Atari partition support in parted

Hi!

The latest upload of parted fixes a 12-year-old wishlist bug which is
adding support for Atari partition tables [1].

The original patch was written by Guillaume Knispel in 2005. I have
picked up his patch and ported it to the current codebase, added missing
tests to the testsuite and verified it builds and passes all tests
correctly. I have also verified that it can create valid Atari partition
tables.

Thus, with parted_3.2-17 or later, it's now possible to edit Atari
partition tables which can be used on a real Atari or Aranym after
byte-swapping the whole partition.

This means, if you create an empty image, partition it with parted
on an x86_64 machine, you need to enable byte-swapping for this
particular disk in Aranym before you can use it. To use such an
image on an actual Atari, you need to pass "conv=swab" to the "dd"
command when writing the image to or from disk. I assume you could
also loopback-mount an Atari disk with the help of lvm to get it
to byte-swap on the fly, but I never tried that.

Either way, parted now supports Atari partition tables in Debian!

Have fun!
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz