Re: esp_scsi, was Re: Modified Linux 4.1.20 (mac+scsi) on Quadra 660av

Hi Geert,

brain fade. sorry. Meant to say - depending on chip revision bit 3
takes a different semantics.

And yes, this is getting a wee bit technical. I just don't think we're
close to anything fit for review on linux-scsi.

Cheers,

  Mchael