Re: Kernel for Atari Falcon

Hi Geert,

regarding kernels for Atari Falcon (without CT60), please remember that
the EtherNAT / EtherNEC register probe code in atari/config.c (more
specifically, the ioremap used there) does hang the boot when run on the
030 processor.

I had submitted a workaround patch almost a year ago, but you didn't
like that approach :-)

The atari_platform_init hook is run as arch initcall - ISTR we discussed
to move it to a later initcall when we can be certain that the VM init
is complete. Can't remember the conclusion there...

Cheers,

	Michael