Re: xorg-server FTBFS

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

>Because it takes too much effort to report such a bug in the

Yes. I have to localise which upstream it is, which bugtracker
they have, fight that bugtracker software’s crappy webinterface,
register, wait until their mail times out due to greylisting and
them using an idiotic mail provider, try to register with the
work address which I really ought to not be using, curse Google,
wait, curse our admins @ the workplace, curse Google, curse their
crappy not-quite-IMAP implementation, curse the webinterface of
the bugtracker again, try to deal with upstream.

Multiply this by the amount of packages I deal with, because
almost no two use the same bugtracker.

Honestly, I have more distinct usernames than passwords on the ’net!

Besides, DevRef clearly says that this *is* the package main-
tainer’s job.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Stéphane, I actually don’t block Googlemail, they’re just too utterly
stupid to successfully deliver to me (or anyone else using Greylisting