gcc-5 uninstallable - will take of that!

Hi!

gcc-5 is currently uninstallable on m68k. However, I have already
a package built which is ready for upload. That took just 10
hours on qemu-m68k as opposed to the usual ~8 days it takes
on Aranym.

Once I have verified the ruby2.2 issue was not related to qemu-m68k,
I will upload my gcc-5 package to get the build queue going again.

I hope to be able to replace my Aranyms with the qemu-m68k setup
the following days which would massively speed our buildd setup
and actually allow us to catch with the rest. 10 hours for gcc-5
isn't that bad when comparing to architectures like mipsel.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz