Re: [buildd] Request for give-backs for globus-gram-protocol

Hi Mattias!

> On Dec 25, 2015, at 10:14 AM, Mattias Ellert <mattias.ellert@fysast.uu.se> wrote:
>
> The build of globus-gram-protocol on m68k failed due to "qemu: fatal:
> Illegal instruction" when doxygen is invoked. I can not reproduce this
> failure in aranym. I would therefore like to request a give-back so
> that the build can be tried again.

This is a known issue with the qemu-user emulation vs90 through vs93. The missing instruction is most likely CAS2.

It has been fixed in a newer git snapshot. However, I cannot use this version at the moment since it has other issues as it segfaults when running apt-get update.

We're working on the issues and once they have been resolved, all packaged that FTBFS'd will be given back.

Cheers,
Adrian