Re: slony1-2_2.2.4-2_m68k.changes REJECTED

Aurelien Jarno dixit:

>As you can see the file is corrupted (though it is correctly

I cannot see that. I compared the file with (I just had it
lying around here) a .changes for mksh on x32, line by line,
and (other than that the mksh file had an additional Closes:
line) the keys are identical. I believe the file is not
corrupted.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Yay for having to rewrite other people's Bash scripts because bash
suddenly stopped supporting the bash extensions they make use of