Re: Time to change the debian-ports "list"?

I'm in favor of the old design because I think it's important to havw a list which can be used to make announcements about important issues that all porters should be aware of.

It's not really that mails going to debian-ports@ appear that often.

PS: Excuse my quoting style, currently on mobile.

Adrian