Re: m68k N-F-U biomed packages (was Re: Log for attempted build of vsearch_1.0.16+dfsg-1 on m68k (dist=unstable))

Hi Thorsten,

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:12:02PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

> OK. It was a bit tricky to extract the info from there: we work on
> source packages, not binaries, and some do not actually seem to exist
> in the wanna-build database.

Hmm, makes sense for sure.  Shame on me - I have an UDD query that
translates our binary packages into source packages.  But your list
sounds sensible.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de