Amiga hardware needed

Title: HTML Message
Hi,

We have been using Amigas to run our business since the 1980's. We currently have 3 Amiga 2000s and we are looking for a Hypercom 4+ card. I have been trying to use an ioblix, but I am not able to make it work. Out of desperation we have decided to email everyone we can find who uses, or used, or may know of someone who used or uses Amigas to see if they can help. Do you have a Hypercom 4+ card that you are willing to sell? If not, maybe you know someone who does. Please let us know so that we can continue our search.

Thank you for your help!

Kind Regards,
Al

Protect your family online with http://familysafeinternet.com/ content filtering.