Re: m68k v3.16 status update

Hi Christian,

Last time I had a chance to try this on a non-broken EtherNAT, it
was fine (two years ago IIRC). Need to ask Christian again to test
the current one.

Ask me again when the summer is over. Last I tried I had troubles to power
on the Falcon. Plus I had problems transfering the booting image from the
IDE-CF card to a real-harddisk so that I could actually use the Falcon
again. When it is getting cooler, I may want to sit in the attic again and
should find some time for playing with the Falcon (and the Blizzard2060).

I'll do that - right now it's a bit cool in my basement so I try to avoid anything that needs access to the hardware reset button :-) Though a Raspberry Pi digital I/O board should be suitable to remote control even that :-)

I need to get a IDE-CF card pretty soon now, too. I'll send a detailed description on how to transfer the image over (probably using ARAnyM) when I've figured it out.

Enjoy your summer,

Cheers,