Re: WinUAE is adding PowerUP/PPC support

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

>There has been an interesting recent development in WinUAE, namely

Hrm. Does WinUAE run Debian/m68k correctly, right now?
If not… “if the fundament is unstable”…

>that Toni Wilen is adding support for PPC emulation. This might add
>the possibility to work on reviving the PowerUP support in the Linux
>kernel since WinUAE is accessible to a broader group of developers

Right (is there anything to revive? I was under the impression
that it works, from reading the Linux/Amiga docs…) but those
machines would run Debian/powerpc not Debian/m68k.

Still, of course, a curiosum worth sharing, indeed.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
08:05⎜<XTaran:#grml> mika: Does grml have an tool to read Apple
     ⎜    System Log (asl) files? :)