Re: Log for attempted build of marble_4:4.13.1-2 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Andreas Schwab dixit:

>You got unlucky.  One of the functions in this translation unit got too
>large.  Do you compile with -funroll-loops or -finline-functions?

Ouch. Full log is at:
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=marble&arch=m68k&ver=4%3A4.13.1-2&stamp=1405197077

Neither of the two options you mentioned, and “just” -O2, not -O666 or
something else funny.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“ah that reminds me, thanks for the stellar entertainment that you and certain