Re: sonic_init: failed, status=0

Finn,

I bought what appeared to be a good card (I took the risk on it, it
was only $8) and it should be here soon. I'd be glad to work on some
of those issues. Assuming I have ethernet up and running in a day here
that is haha. I can let you know, and then we can talk about what I
might be able to take on?
Best,

Jesse Osiecki
919-792-8579