Re: Fwd: Anacron job 'cron.daily' on ara5.mirbsd.org

Moin,
On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 02:22:43PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> anyone else seeing this? No idea what to make of it.
> I dist-upgraded yesterday.

Nope, but since some weeks I am getting this:

Subject: Cron <buildd@crest>   /usr/bin/buildd-uploader

E: /etc/buildd/buildd.conf: Errors found in configuration file:

and this:

Subject: Cron <buildd@kullervo> update-buildd.net status

dirname: missing operand
Try 'dirname --help' for more information.

for both buildds. I did not change the config, it was working fine before.
Of course I performed upgrades of the chroot and the base system more or
less frequently, but I don't think update-buildd.net (nor buildd-uploader?)
have been upgraded recently.

Christian