Re: All things come to an end

Am 08.02.2014 um 00:03 schrieb Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de>:

> I’m now doing the step I had wanted to do over a year ago already:
> I’ll take a step back from doing any Debian/m68k work, and leave it
> back to the porters.

That's sad to hear, of course. But as all the others stated before: big thanks for your contributed work and keeping the m68k port alive for a long time as a one man show!

> Do not expect the *freewrt.org* stuff to stay around for long.
> I won’t delete the stuff I uploaded to people.d.o though; if there
> is something of mine you miss there, tell me, and I’ll push it there.

Maybe we can manage to move stuff U´(unreleased) to another server if that's necessary...?

But again, thanks for your outstanding work! I hope someone can jump in and fill the giant gap you're leaving! :)

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc