Re: All things come to an end

Moin,
On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 11:03:49PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

> I???m now doing the step I had wanted to do over a year ago already:
> I???ll take a step back from doing any Debian/m68k work, and leave it
> back to the porters.

Thank you for single-handedly reviving the m68k port! Whom did you pick as
your successor?  I am afraid the "old-timers" will not be able to dedicate
as much time as you did...

> I???ll continue running the ara5 buildd for as long as I can keep
> the domU it runs on, and I???ve been volunteered to hold a talk at
> this year???s VCFe, so this isn???t the last thing you hear from me,
> but officially I???m mostly out now.

How can we lure you back? Making mksh fail to build on m68k again? ;-)

Or maybe with another m68k hacker meeting, Flens, Fish and Chips at the
Baltic Sea? Ingo, what are your plans for the summer? Its been six years
since we had the last BBQ, not counting Michael's visit, but that was also
already 2 years ago...

thanks,
Christian