Re: akire, crest still unstable

Ingo Jürgensmann dixit:

>The bus error on Akire is happening inside of the user-sid chroot, not
>the buildd-chroot. Funny thing is: I copied the buildd chroot to the
>user chroot and whereas the buildd chroot runs stable these bus errors
>happen in the user chroot - and only there.

Hm.

Clean the cache (echo 3 >/proc/sys/vm/drop_caches), then take md5sum
on both chroots to compare. Somewhere have these errors got to be.

I’ll install the latest mksh from sid, which crest built, on one of
my VMs in the meantime and (re-)run the tests which failed on crest
there to see whether it’s made it into the binary (unlikely, though)
or whether this was a problem with CPU, RAM or transfer to RAM…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<Natureshadow> Ach, mach doch was du willst, du hast doch eh immer Recht!
<mirabilos> jupp ~/.etc/sig………