Re: Follow-up on the m68k meeting

Dixi quod…

>• 17./18.

Looks like this is the winner…

>now I’m going over major internal pain and do the web 2.0
>thingy… http://doodle.com/nicmxkmn2y5vct3k – if that does

… according to there and eMail. Although it got *much* less
time on that weekend ;-)

I’ll “reserve” that weekend with the office @ work on Monday.

bye,
//mirabilos

PS: Today’s engagement in getting this meeting done is sponsored
    by a heartfelt eMail from another DD, one with whom I don’t
    even have much to do, to please not let me be driven away.
--
18:47⎜<mirabilos:#!/bin/mksh> well channels… you see, I see everything in the
same window anyway      18:48⎜<xpt:#!/bin/mksh> i know, you have some kind of