Re: hardware looking for a home

I'm always surprised at the price of certain Amiga items in the German forums combined with th price of shipping. Sometimes it's worth it ;)

I would like to find a 4000 to run Debian dedicated if the price is right. Hobbies are at a bit of a premium right now(enter wife).

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:34 PM, Ingo Jürgensmann <ij@2014.bluespice.org> wrote:
Am 22.04.2014 um 16:47 schrieb Bob <madshib@yahoo.com>:

> Ahh...Adrian. You beat me to it. I would never let an Amiga sit idle..:)

Basically same for me. But I've the problem that I already need sponsors for housing some of my 5 Amiga buildds and a sixth machine would be hard to justify to my wife. ;-))

--
Ciao...          //        http://blog.windfluechter.net
      Ingo    \X/    XMPP: ij@jabber.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc