hardware looking for a home

Hi all,

I recently closed the door behind my company's office for good[1]. As a
result, the hardware that was there is now in storage, in a location
where the chance of it ever being hooked up to electricity and a network
connection are zero. I doubt they'll ever be moved away from there,
either, and my apartment is way too small to store more than one or
*maybe* two of them (certainly not more).

As such, I'd like to get rid of a few of these machines. Doesn't have to
be all of them, but it'd be nice if my storage locker wouldn't have to
be fully used.

The machines there include:
- jazz, a Quadra 900-something (I think it's a 950), which has worked in
  the past as a buildd.
- quickstep, my Centris 650. This is the first m68k machine I ever
  bought, and while it should still work, the current Debian
  installation is broken[2].
- one or two more macs, not sure how many of them actually work
- an amiga 4000 that I've never connected to power myself
- I *think* there's another amiga, but I'm not sure
- One or two sun3 boxes that I've never connected to power myself (plus
  a 21" CRT monitor and a keyboard)
- There's also ska, a VME box, which worked fine when I last powered it
  up about 5 years ago and has been semi-outdoors (not out in the rain
  or anything, but in an unheated storage room) for the past two years
  at least.

Can anyone provide a good home for any of those machines?

Thanks,

[1] Yes, yes, the company still exists; but it is now based out of the
    apartment of my business partner, rather than out of an actual
    office...
[2] apparently I did something wrong with the network configuration, and
    the console configuration is correct for 2.2 kernels but not for the
    2.6 kernel that's actually installed on the machine... so you can't
    fix it other than by reinstalling or a disk transplant or some
    such... and I also don't have a compatible SCSI-speaking device that
    actually works.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26