Re: Merging the xsurf100 driver into the mainline kernel

Hi Adrian,

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Michael Karcher has cleaned up a bit the driver he wrote for the
> X-Surf100 Zorro-II/III network adapter. The current version of the
> driver can be found here:
>
>> git clone git://z6.physik.fu-berlin.de/xsurf100.git
>
> Could you have a look at the driver and merge it into the official
> kernel if possible? Are there any other things that need to be
> put into consideration?

That's not the way it works. According to the process, patches should be
submitted for review to netdev@vger.kernel.org (with a CC to linux-m68k,
please).

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert