Debian keeps going to sleep?

Hi,

I've successfully got debian running on the m68k box and setup network correctly thanks to the intro page! :)
I just finished installing openssh and was doing some stuff remotely but one problem...

The debian box keeps going in to sleep(suspend?) mode !!

After about 5 minutes, the SSH sessions stops to respond. If I go back to the m68k box and type something like "a" then

the machine wakes up and so does the SSH session. It's kind of strange cause I've heard that these sleep/suspend

issues only happen on debian with an X session, and my debian doesn't have X WIndow. With my limited knowledge on debian,

I've tried various things to stop the behavior, I even have the machine running "top" right now and it is still going to sleep !

Is this a behavior specific the aranym VM, or could there be a problem in the installed debian?

Thanks. :)