Re: [issue20904] HAVE_PY_SET_53BIT_PRECISION for m68k

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

> Once we do have a fixed version, we can communicate that around.

If upsteam python gets fixed and that creates work for you, then pin your
python version until you can build a new aranym, or somehow prevent the
new python from being uploaded. You probably have a hundred ways to solve
this issue. It is a problem for Debian buildd's. The upstream python bug
tracker is obviously not the place to address it.