Re: Bits from ARM porters

Ingo Jürgensmann dixit:

>Because I didn't want to do any packaging at all, it became impossible
>at some point until DMs and such were introduced. Somewhen I decided

It’s even better now: we have “non-packaging developers”, e.g. people
who work on, say, exclusively the press team.

>to apply, but wasn't applied an AM for about a whole year, which led
>me to revoke my application with great disappointment.

Oh ☹ That’s sad. I think just before I decided to apply for DD, there
were a lot of improvements in that area though (I did manage to pass
in an amazing six weeks total), so I hope that’s a thing os the past.

>That being said: becoming a DD would be ok for me, but would it be ok
>with the project as well? The scope of my work would be rather
>limited, I think...

Most definitely! (Think diversity statement.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:37⎜«Natureshadow» Deep inside, I hate mirabilos. I mean, he's a good
guy. But he's always right! In every fsckin' situation, he's right. Even