Re: Linux kernel 3.12-0-rc4 on Akire running

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 05:12:00PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 10/17/2013 04:58 PM, Ingo Jürgensmann wrote:
> > I'll try to update Akire now to recent Sid and then setting up the
> > buildd as far as possible.
> >
> > But this is definitely good news! :-)
>
> Very cool! I'm very glad to hear that! I have my Amiga 1200/030/56MHz
> now up and running as well, but it's unfortunately a bit slow as
> compared to a 68060 machine. But at least I have a working network
> card now :). Maybe I can get hold of some 68060 accelerator.

If you have a cheap source for that, let me know. I just bought my first
A1200 this year. I still need to install the OS on a harddisk/CF (so far the
adapter was not recognized at all), but that maybe another nice test
machine.

But I should check-out Ingo's kernel on aahz. Any chance that the patches
will make it into the official kernel?

Christian