Re: Getting the ol' Macintosh LC475 modernized

Scott Holder dixit:

> and white penguin with some hardware info and it hangs at that point. I see on
> the Debian wiki there's no feedback yet for Macintosh on this kernel, so I

We don’t have anyone else working on the Macintosh right now,
except Finn Thain upstream on the kernel and for Gentoo I think,
so you’re somewhat on your own.

Can you get something, maybe some console output, with
http://www.freewrt.org/~tg/f/vmlinux-3.10-2-m68k.gz
(may need to decompress first), possibly with
http://www.freewrt.org/~tg/f/mirnitrd (do not decompress)
as initrd loaded (to get a bare shell)?

You might need to fiddle with boot parameters. I do not
know which ones might be applicable.

I do not know whether an LC475 is even supported.
http://www.freewrt.org/~tg/f/config-3.10-2-m68k
might help.

Good luck,
//mira“sleepless”bilos
--
22:59⎜<Vutral> glaub ich termkit is kompliziert | glabe nicht das man
damit schneller arbeitet | reizüberflutung │ wie windows │ alles evil