Re: [RFC] m68k: Update defconfigs for v3.9

Le 28/05/2013 13:45, Finn Thain a écrit :
On Sun, 26 May 2013, Laurent Vivier wrote:

Please send any patch you want I test (including Kconfig one)
Please try this one (with CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=y). I've compile tested but
have no hardware here to run it. This patch should fix a couple of bugs,
though perhaps not the one that is causing the unexpected irq (?)

As I recall the crash is a bit unpredictable, but I could reliably trigger
an unexpected interrupt with a serial cable connected to a terminal
emulator with hardware handshaking by bringing the emultator online when
the kernel first begins to execute.
It works fine, the "unexpected interrupt" message is not displayed anymore, without this patch it was at each boot and the machine was unusable. To be sure, I tried cold and hot reboot. But I can't really test the serial line as my serial cable is stored somewhere, I don't remember where... if it is necessary I can search it (but I don't like caving).

Regards,
Laurent